CHBC Spring Summit, Member Day and Workshops at ACT Expo
The California Hydrogen Business Council (CHBC) invites industry leaders, investors, customers and operators to the next CHBC Spring Summit on May 2, 2016, the CHBC Member Day on May 3 and CHBC Clean Ports as well as Supply Chain Workshops on May 5.
The CHBC Spring Summit will be held at the Long Beach Convention Center, 300 E Ocean Blvd in Long Beach, California. The event is co-located with the ACT Expo 2016.
Purpose of the Summit
This public meeting will provide:
- Reports and updates on events, issues and opportunities that have developed in the last months
- Opportunities for businesses and individuals to renew and create new relationships
What attendees will learn
The key topics presented during this day-long meeting with be:
- Strategic Vision of Hydrogen Infrastructure
- Spotlight on Public Transit
- Smart Power with Hydrogen Energy Storage
- Hydrogen in Class 8 Trucks, Medium Trucks and Port Settings
- Open Discussion & Member Updates
Attendees will be able to learn from industry leaders what product options may apply to their business to help fulfill their energy and environmental goals and what incentive programs the state of California provides. Networking breaks will ensure that companies can connect directly with attending manufacturers.
Registration is available via ACT Expo >>
ACT Expo is the industry’s largest annual gathering, bringing together more than 3,000 attendees—fleets, technology companies, OEMs, fuel providers, infrastructure developers, and policymakers—for an in-depth discussion on the rapidly evolving clean transportation industry.More info here >>