f-cell Canada’s intriguing and dynamic 2-day conference program with expanded exhibition brings the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell community together to create further projects and connections benefiting the industry for the years to come.
The well known annual event came together in 2019 in Vancouver, as a combination of the CHFCA’s HFC Summit and Messe Stuttgart’s f-cell. Now in it’s 4th year, the Conference and Trade Fair is a must-attend event for CHFCA members and non-member alike.
This year, Edmonton takes the stage: The region, which is among the world’s lowest cost producers of low-carbon hydrogen, has emerged to become Canada’s first hydrogen hub. More than 26 projects are under development, including the adoption of hydrogen for vehicle fleets, home and industrial heat and power.
f-cell Canada offers you:
- a top industry event with its finger on the pulse of the hydrogen and fuel cell community;
- the big stage for your company, products and services;
- an indispensable source of ideas, networking and knowledge exchange;
- the ideal setting for discussions with industry leaders and newcomers; and
- media attention and the full reach of the international f-cell Series’ partners and networks
Take advantage of this opportunity to present your company, products and services to international hydrogen and fuel cell leaders at f-cell Canada 2022!