Membership in the CHFCA will allow your organization to benefit from an ambitious, member-driven agenda that includes:
- Securing government policy and funding support to our sector through advocacy activities and focused meetings with key government stakeholders including legislators, policy makers, regulators and civil servants.
- Developing and promoting international conferences with a goal of delivering high-quality conference programming, substantial international participation and increased promotion and networking opportunities for Canada’s hydrogen and fuel cell sector.
- Organizing focused, theme-based workshops across the country that facilitate information-sharing and networking between members.
- Providing international sales and partnership opportunities to CHFCA members by organizing incoming and outgoing technology missions and delivering ‘Canada Pavilions’ at conferences and exhibitions in key international markets.
- Broadening our membership base of more than 70 organizations by including utility companies, engineering firms, suppliers and the energy industry.
- Promoting hydrogen and fuel cell sector firms by publishing and distributing the popular Canadian Capabilities Guide.
- Featuring CHFCA member news and successes through a dynamic website, newsletters and presentations to governments, media, international visitors and the public.
- Collecting and providing sector research data to members through the Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Sector Profile and other intelligence not available elsewhere.
- Supporting the development of regulations, codes and standards that support the safe and widespread application of hydrogen and fuel cell products
- Acting as a collective voice for the sector, tracking industry successes, and articulating a vision in which hydrogen and fuel cells play a leading role economically, socially and environmentally
Annual membership dues in the CHFCA are based on number of employees.
Executive Member (more than 100 employees) - $10,000 CAD
Industry Member (25 to 100 employees) - $5,000 CAD
Small Business Member (fewer than 25 employees) - $2,000 CAD
Academic Member - $1,000 CAD
Consulting Member - $1,000 CAD
To see our Company Application to become a member, click here
To see our 2012 brochure, click here
To learn more about membership in the Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association, please contact:
Director, Government Relations & Communications