The CHFCA and GTI to host webinar on the business case for hydrogen adoption in western Canada
March 15, 2022
The Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (CHFCA) and Goobie Tulk Inc. (GTI) are to pleased to host an exclusive webinar on the potential of hydrogen as an energy source in western Canada.
In 2021, GTI and Fluor co-authored a report on “Hydrogen as a Future Fuel Source: The Alberta Business Case”. The report provides a sound understanding of the potential for producing and using hydrogen in western Canada.
This webinar will review key sections of the report related to hydrogen production and use as an alternative to gasoline and diesel in hydrogen fuel cells. It will include the following topics:
• World scale hydrogen production from natural gas with carbon capture
• Markets for western Canadian hydrogen
• Hydrogen as an alternative fuel to gasoline and diesel fuel
• Greenhouse gas emission reduction
• Alternatives for hydrogen production at scale
The webinar is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 12:00 pm PT/1:00 pm MT.
To register for the free webinar, please visit here.